Tuesday, June 25, 2013

It's Been A Long Time

*walks out of cave* I see the light. Oh how marvelous! *looks at everyone and jumps* GYAAAAAAA!

You're still here. Hello. Hello.Hello.Hello.
my sorryness
 (meme found on www.troll.me)

Oh how I have missed you. May I hug you? *hesitates*

It's been such a long time! I took an unexpected MIA status (it wasn't even vacation..yep that serious!) from blogger. There have been times on occasion that I had a great somethings to tell you; give to the world and I couldn't do it because I was lost in all the papers I did not want to do.

EXCUSES! EXCUSES! I know. I sadly know T.T

But I am back and this is just a post of sorryness with all that I can muster.

Onwards comes the epicness of all that I can ever give.

Thank you for holding on to this blog with all your might. I still love you!

Now onto better things

Here is some cake:


No comments: