Thursday, January 10, 2013

Random Video Finds: Kat Von D Shares Her Wares


Hey folks, 
Hope all is well! 
I wanted to share with you this video I found of Kat Von D. 

Recently, I have been looking at some of the articles posted in Etsy's blog and found an article posted about Kate Von D. You know me: I had to check it out! So I read on, and apparently Kate Von D shops a lot in Etsy. And not only that! About three months ago, she has been posting videos all about her closet in her youtube channel.

I found myself a bit shocked because most celebrities now usually shop at some high priced shop or even get their stuff custom made. And here was Kate Von D talking about buying stuff from Etsy sellers. It goes to show that you don't need to buy expensive clothing to rock out your style. If it helps you when you're suddenly on a budget for an indeterminate time: shop on clearance. Look for a sale on Etsy even. Not all items have expensive shipping and handling.

On another note: I am still thinking: why have I not known about Kat Von D's video series sooner! Gosh! *head swivels to the other way* But point: I found it and here I am sharing it with you (along with some helpful advice).


Til Next Blogpost,
Miss Bobo

No comments: